Cavity Wall Installers
Shropshire Green Energy Centre Ltd currently has vacancies for Cavity Wall Insulation Installers. Pay : £500 per week plus bonus for experienced.
You will work as part of a team installing Cavity/loft insulation into domestic properties. You will need to have good manual dexterity as you will be required to work at height and confined spaces.
You will be a team player and have high standards in respect of Health & Safety and quality. You must be able to follow written and spoken instructions and possess a good standard of written and numerical skills.
Be self-motivated, have the ability to work on your own initiative, A full driving licence is essential, you must be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes. Equipment and van provided, this is a full time position, competitive salary, overtime available at weekends.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Drill holes to specified drill pattern and through mortar joints externally on existing occupied properties, working off ladders or other access equipment
· Fill hopper (observing safety regulations) with compressed packs of mineral fibre
· Blow’ shredded mineral fibre through hose and nozzle, into pre-drilled holes to achieve a full and complete fill of the cavity
· Re-point drilled holes on exterior of property to match original mortar as closely as possible
· To make sure work area is cleared, brick dust is cleaned off windowsills, pathways are swept and debris and packaging is removed from site and disposed of correctly, prior to the completion of all paperwork and before leaving site
· To attend and pass ACOPs and CSCS training/tests as required, in order to carry-out the above duties
· Load insulation material on to company owned vehicle and to drive to and from various sites to carry out insulation works
· Complete all relevant paperwork correctly.
· Adhere to any reasonable work instructions given.
· Flexible approach to working hours and working location.
· Ensure a professional and courteous approach ... is adopted at all times
· Strictly adhere to all Health & Safety procedures.